As admins, you/we get asked a lot of questions about Trello. Since I just finished writing my book about Trello, I want to create some supplementary resources to go along side of my book to giveaway to people who purchase, so I wanted to ask here and see what folks need.
I can see this going a couple different ways. Ie, maybe you need people to ask you less questions about Trello so you can actually do your day job rather than play Trello support inside your company (😂).
If this is the case... what are the most common questions you get asked? Would a FAQ resource be helpful for me to make so that you can provide your organization with quick answers?
Or... are there things that you need help with that still aren't answered. For instance, building specific templates, automation recipes, consulting and training, etc.
I want to make something that's helpful and supportive for all, so comment on here with you still need to be successful as a Trello admin. (As I know for many of us, managing Trello for our team is just a very small part of what we do!)