I am trying to add either the HTML or iFrame macro to the sidebar (or header and footer) of a space, but I keep receiving an "unknown macro" message. Does anyone have any suggestions? Are the HTML and iFrame Macros not supported in the sidebar?
@Steven Tietjen welcome to the Atlassian community
They can not be added there. If you really want to customize those areas of the page you will need to use an app like refined theme but even then I am not sure it will work.
Hi Steven,
With the Refined app it's possible to customize the header and footer of your Confluence and put HTML in the footer. Have you looked into our app yet? I'd be happy further get in touch with you on this.
Kind regards,
Lotje
Hi @Steven Tietjen I Hope you are well.I'm the product marketing manager at Kolekti (Part of the Adaptavist Group).I have had a discussion with our developers this morning, and we believe our app Themebuilder can deliver what you are looking for.It may be worth just checking through some of our documentation first, but we do believe you can create an HTML sidebar .Feel free to reach out if you need any more info or advice.PS. We currently only offer Themebuilder on DC.ThanksMatt
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.