mwssage : There is no link to HipChat, no need to install glances.
Hello @daihaiyang ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
HipChat was a legacy Atlassian chat tool that was deprecated years ago. Jira still has plugins that could try to connect to HipChat.
Anyway, the message that has that warning is at Info level. Do you see any messages that are ERROR level in your logs?
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Hipchat is an old function that Atlassian have not yet refactored out of their code base, just in case people are still using it!
The messages you have given us a tiny fraction of the logs, and do not show any errors.
Can you start by looking at the logs (you'll find this a LOT easier in a plain text editor - 32 screenshots are going to be very hard to read). Start at the bottom and read back until you find the first actual error that occurs (you may find you have to plough through many newer errors before you reach the first).
When I running "atlas-run",the progress keeps repeating a certain step: there is no link to hipchat, no need to install glances.
Repeating the question will not help. We've already told you that you need to read the logs for the actual errors.
This log is showing the same message roughly every hour. Is this actually preventing your simulated application from running?
Every time the program runs to this point, it gets stuck here,and repeating this instruction approximately every hour. The longest one, I waited for 72 hours.
Sorry,I have not learned java.I want to write a macro to run C# program.my english is very poor,the answer is translated by software.
Thank you very much.I will read the error log
can you tell me where is the logs?
thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.