Suppose I disable a plugin in Confluence. Will the data be migrated to Cloud via "Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant"? If it gets migrated but does not have a equivalent plugin in Cloud how it will be rendered?
Hi @Sourav Mallick ,
In the CMA, you have to select which plugins you want to migrate.
If there is no equivalent plugin in Cloud, the data will not be migrated.
Best regards,
Kris
Thanks @Kris Dewachter for the quick response. I do understand what you are saying. But in case if a plugin is not available in cloud and we disable the plugin on server, will the CMA still migrate the data?
No, the data will not be migrated.
hello when you have to migrate a plugin I would like to advice to you to check the same plugin and if exist for cloud, I would like to check always the part "mig pathway" in in the end of the page of plugin in Atlassian marketplace, there you will find a lot of useful infor about migration of plugin.Anyway like Kris told you correctly you have to select the plugin in the CMA if not select it the plugin will not migrated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.