Hi,
I am trying to set up a kubernetes DC install on Azure for our non-profit multi-generation house.
Sadly, I fail at either some Confluence or ingress setup. As this is actually my first K8s project, I'm having a very hard time figuring out, where the problem is.
Here is the situation:
I have an ingress controller with the following ports:
http 31046 (node) 80 (port) ... 10.244.7.5:80 (Endpoints)
Confluence:
http - (node) 31046 (port) ... 10.244.6.3:8090 (Endpoints)
My ingress yaml looks like this:
apiVersion: networking.k8s.io/v1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
name: confluence-ingress
annotations:
nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/use-regex: "true"
nginx.ingress.kubernetes.io/rewrite-target: /$2
spec:
ingressClassName: nginx
rules:
- http:
paths:
- path: /confluence
pathType: Prefix
backend:
service:
name: lebenswertconf1-confluence
port:
number: 31046
The forwarding, when running the public ip/confluence, seems to work, but I get a error 404 and in the address line /bootstrap/selectsetupstep.action appears.
Does this mean the forwarding / rewrite is faulty or the confluence setup? Or both? 
Does this ring a bell with anybody? Any hint, how I could troubleshoot this and/or where I should get started? What would be useful information to you to get an idea of what is going on?
Thank you so much for your help in advance!