In the Release burndown report, there are stories planned for a sprint which was imported before starting the sprint using 'Start Sprint' options.However, part of the count in the bar graph is reflecting under 'Work added' (Scope change). I tried analysing and came to the below conclusion
1. Stories get reflected under 'work added' based on the time it was imported. If this is after the planned time of the created sprint, then it comes under 'Work added'
2.If the issue is reopened in same sprint
3.If the issue is split and one part is marked as completed in the sprint in execution and the remaining to the next sprint
This was all I could think of. However there are still mismatches in the counts which I am unable to figure out.
Are there any other scenarios that Jira considers under Work added? If someone moves the story to in progress and then later I start sprint, where do they get reflected.
Please help.