It's a bit early, but does anyone have a rough timeline on when Atlassian (JIRA, et al.) might support Subversion 1.8? Just trying to think ahead...
Looks like I asked this question a little too early. (Although I love the switch to GIT answer.)
Mainly Fisheye, peripherally JIRA.
For which product?
You might not want to hear this answer, but why not start using GIT?
A year ago, we also did not want to use git, but we had more and more problems with SVN due to merging / hotfixes etc.
Now one of our teams took the big leap of faith and started to use GIT.
Well I can tell you this. A lot of their problems are gone now!
They choose to start with GitFlow. Which works very good.
Another team still used SVN, but they will be going to Git soon.
Just think about it. Many developers are going to GIT. There's probably a good reason for that!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.