Is it possible to
Thank you!
Hi @coldserenity
When you say issue events, can you clarify what you're referring to?
JQL search results will only be issues themselves though, rather than anything else.
Ste
---
--
I'm referring to the following set of issue events
https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/forge/events-reference/jira/
usually, you would get those notifications by email. I was requested to have them in a separate web application, in a searchable list, filtered by user, some custom fields in the issue, and ordered by date.
So something like a user's activity feed but enriched with Jira ticket-specific fields, made searchable and plugged into a third-party application.
The task is unusual indeed, so most likely, I will have to write a Jira plug-in that would subscribe to all notifications and enrich and forward them to my third-party application, which, in turn, will store and expose searching and filtering ability.
I want to be sure that no API in Jira already grants access to that data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.