Hi there.
I have created a task list template by using the Task sidebar menu option of "New Template from the tasks below" within a Jira ticket itself.
Now I want to do several thing with the templates that I have created.
1 - How can I rename the template names that I have already created?
2 - How can I remove tasks from a Jira ticket sidebar if I have accidentally added them from a template? When I try to remove the individual tasks sidebar list, I get the error message "This task was created from a {task} macro and cannot be deleted from the sidebar. Remove the macro to delete this task. (see screen shot)

3 - How can I add and remove tasks to an existing Task template?
4 - Basically, is there a way to fully edit, customise Task templates that I have already created?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Jeff