Hi,
Ysterday installed taril version ,i am not able to login and i am requesting to forgor username,but not receiving to my mail box
can you please look into this issue?
Welcome to the community @sudhakar !
I would suggest reaching out to your Jira admin so he can check why you are not getting email for the password reset or he can reset your password on your behalf.
Hi @sudhakar ,
Welcome to Atlassian team!
Please connect with your Jira admin team, behalf of you Jira admin can reset your password.
Hi @sudhakar
Just to let you know, I modified your question to remove your email address - this isn't Atlassian's support system, it's a public forum - so best not to share your personal information!
As others have said, I'd recommend contacting your Jira Admin - but if you are the Admin, I'd check your email spam folder first.
If this isn't working, I'd contact Atlassian via https://support.atlassian.com/ for more support!
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.