If formula returns Div/0 or Type? Errors, I would like to show blank or 0 or -.
I am creating a formula in Jira Structure and explored around. Something similar to ISERROR in excel is what I am looking for.
How to achieve this?
Hi @Tejas Tejas , I don't understand where you are performing these math expressions. Please provide more context. Thanks!
Hi @Tejas Tejas ;
Welcome to the community !
Is it when trying to set up an automation rule you encounter this problem ?
I am creating a formula in Jira Structure column using formula action.
Is it possible it is
iferror in jira ?
Thanks Fred.
Here's what I did:
1. Created a structure
2. Added a few columns
3. Added a column as Formula
4. Write formula as sum(FieldName1/FieldName2)
Scenario 1:
FieldName is either emtpy or 0 hence returns Div/0 Error
Scenario 2:
FieldName1 has numbers as well as characters hence returns Type? Error.
I am trying to handle these two errors by showing them with either 0 or - in a column on the structure board.
Hello @Tejas Tejas You can add an extra condition to your formula to only consider issues that have either or both values like this:
if fieldname1 and fieldname2: filedname1/fieldname2Best regards,Stepan KholodovTempo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.