Hi all,
is there a way to authenticate users to stash through google apps account (google email). I want to manage my stash users with google apps login. Would that be possible?Thank you.
Ivan,
Yes, you need to integrate your Stash with Crowd. For more details, check https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Integrating+Crowd+with+Atlassian+Stash
Also, https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Configuring+the+Google+Apps+Connector
Would Stash + Crowd and Google Apps Connector do what I need? My main goal would be users in google mail to be able to login in Stash.
Thank you in advance.
Hi!
I think this interests me.
If I don't wrong, Crowd allows login into Stash and Jira, with a paired username/password.
My case: Google Apps provides users to Jira (http://www.appfusions.com/display/GAPPSAUTHJ/Home) without password. I haven't to be able to login in Stash with my users generated from GAPPSAUTH+Jira.
Is there any way to do?
Sorry for my english. Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.