I am not able to see the advanced roadmap feature on my jira subscription, how do I verify what kind of subscription I have and also to get advanced roadmap functionality? kindly advise, thanks
Hello @Amulay Pareek ~ click the cog wheel icon in the upper right of your screen and select "Billing". You should see what plan you are using there. You can then click the Manage link, navigate to your application and click the Change link to compare features by plan. HTH
Hi @Amulay Pareek
Welcome to the community.
You can view the features per plan here
Planning in advanced form -> Advanced Roadmaps is included from Premium.
And as @Laurie Sciutti mentioned, you can view you current plan under Billing.
thanks Guys, looks like my company does not have a premium version, hence, not able to see the advanced roadmap, let me work on it, thanks a lot for your valuable time n support..cheers
@Marc -Devoteam- @Laurie Sciutti
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.