I'm trying to reinstall Confluence and it tells me to kill a process, the confluence process is not running. I disabled the process and restarted the computer and still the same msg appears... what process are they talking about? Thanks.
Hi Lucas,May I ask you, if you're running Confluence in a Windows box? If yes, you might want to disable the service before uninstalling Confluence.
If it's Linux, try to do a ps -ax and try to check if there's any JAVA process running there. If it's running try to kill it and then uninstall Confluence.Cheers,WZ
I'm running the windows box and as I said in my original post, I did stop the service and when that did not work, I disabled the process and then restarted the box with no luck. is there another process that needs to be killed other then Confluence?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.