Hi,
we use jira + GH (new Scrum Boards).
How do I search for issue (in jira) for all issues under a specific Sprint?
Thanks,
Janiv
Hi Janiv,
to find issues from a specific sprint, you have to add one of the following to your JQL query:
sprint = ID
sprint in (1,3,4)
Thanks, how do I know the sprint number?
as pointed out above. I edited the post to highlight possible ways.
Thanks and sorry (I did not notice the edit as I read from the mail notification),
janiv.
You can always find issues in the current sprint by using the dynamic value "sprint in openSprints() " or find previous sprints with "sprint in closedSprints()" Use a "project in (....)" based on the filter used for your scrum board to get the perfect match. (I suggest just modifying the filter used for the scrum baord, adding the "sprint in openSprints()" and saving as a new filter.
sprint in openSprints()
To find issues in a particular sprint that is not active, just view the sprint report and follow the link "view <SPRINT FOO> in Issue Navigator"
It appears that there's a bug that now "Sprint in (opensprints()) isn't working? I'm using JIRA 5.1.1 and GH 6.1.3.1
I understand your frustration, but this is not an answer. Please comment on the original question or answer instead.
Make sure you are using proper case for the function openSprints()
What Eddie says is partially right and very relevant, given the recommendation to use the openSprints() function in the answer. There is an existing bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7659 related to the openSprints function throwing an error for non-admin users.
Hi
If I want to use the method "closedSprint()" but I want to see the last 3 closedSprints can I use closedSprints(-3) ?
Another way is to start typing. The drop down will show the title. Choose one and the correct sprintid is inserted...
becomes...
This would make a nice confluence macro (or enhancement).
Thank you for this! The other ways of discovering sprintid are just plain silly compared to this.
That would be fab
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.