I'm trying to understand what you can do with the menus in Refined Wiki. The only documentation I can find is http://demo.refinedwiki.com/display/rwot/Global+menu, but that seems to be talking about a single menu to which you can add items. On that very page, there is a menu bar with four mega menus, which is more the kind of thing I'm looking for. How do you do that with Refined Wiki, and what can you put in those menus? Can you have different menus in different spaces
Hi Jonathan!
I am not sure which menu you are refering to. The link you provided describes the global menu found on the right-hand side. On the image you can also see the category drop-down menus on the top of a page, which are described more in detail here:
http://demo.refinedwiki.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=30868471
Categories can be used to organize spaces, external links etc. Let me know if you need more help!
// Andreas
Thanks, Andreas.
I'm still unclear about this. Do you mean that the menus along the top are populated from the space categories? I'm talking about these menus (from that page):
Each one of the menus correspond to a category that you usually fill with spaces. However, the menus are global and not connected to specific spaces.
"Product Documentation" on http://demo.refinedwiki.comis one category for example. When you click on it, that category then contains three subcategories (Themes, Plugins, FAQ) and those three contains different spaces. In addition to spaces, one can also fill the categories with external links. So basically, the menus are used to navigate between spaces.
Hopefully that clears things up!
Thanks, Andreas!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.