Hello.
Can anyone tell me how to create a button in confluence when I click on which tasks will be created in Jira?
Jira, I have a server version. Creating tasks through a macro does not work due to an error that we cannot solve for a long time.
Hi @Мария,
There's a bug in Confluence that prevents creation of a new issue in Jira if there are required fields: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-41726 As a workaround, set the field Проект optional.
You can also try to create custom buttons with images and direct HTML links (insert images and add links to them) which will not create a Jira issue but will open a Create Screen with prefilled fields. See the instruction here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-create-issues-using-direct-html-links-in-jira-server-159474.html
Hello. Thanks for the information. I realized that the link does not fit me.We will still have to solve the issue with the error in the "project" field. This is a system field, how can I make it optional??? And is it possible?? After reading the information on your link, I didn't find anything similar
@Мария, are you sure there's no custom field named Project in the project TestInsight?
Try to select project test in the pop-up window instead of TestInsight in Confluence and check if the error appears.
@Kseniia Trushnikova
Yes, I'm sure it's a system field. We don't have a custom "project" field. Here is the same error with the "test" project. And a photo of the fields used when creating a task in this project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.