Everything is in the title
Where?
There is no information in the question.
Sorry, I was speaking of new feature in 8.4.0 enabling vertical alignment in arrays.
It seems it is only available on Datacenter version and not in Server version.We could use this too in server versions.
That's my question.
What do you mean by "array"?
I mean table, and vertical alignment in cells
Perfectly align table contentFor DATA CENTER
Bring visual harmony to your tables with the ability to align any type of content to the top, middle, or bottom of a table cell. Select the table content you want to align, then choose the desired alignment in the table toolbar. Those cumbersome workarounds are a thing of the past.
A long time feature I was waiting for and sure I'm not alone.
Why Atlassian has decided to add it only in DATACENTER version, this is the clearest way I can express myself
Kind
Beacuse the Server version won't get any new features as of Feb 2023 IIRC.
AFAIK you can switch to a Datacenter license without reinstalling or changing anything really.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.