This is probably the weirdest help request you’re gonna get because;
i don’t use this product or even understand it.
i am here because a website used by a video game I play is not functioning properly for anyone and I contacted the company themselves and they had no idea what to do either… so I had followed a couple leads and hopefully you can help.
the main problem is that no one can create accounts, find lost accounts, or change passwords. This is not a single problem as it affects everyone who uses the platform and has failed to work for several months.
for example when you try to create an account it says your account/password is wrong no matter what you do, and it never says why it is wrong and I and others have spent hours trying to find anything that is acceptable with no luck.
the other problem is if you try to use the “I forgot my password” function or the same for usernames and it just doesn’t send any emails to anyone no matter what email address or when.
i thought you might be able to solve this as it said to contact Jira administrators for certain problems and mojang the owners only said that they do not think they could help.
thank you and sorry if this is just a waste of time,