Using the ghostery plugin (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/ghostery/) in Firefox
I was alerted that our Confluence 5.8.14 holds google analytics tracker.
We did not add something like that on our own. Is that in in confluence by default?
Regards
Harald
Hi Harald,
Atlassian uses Google Analytics to collect analytics information to improve Confluence. This is enabled unless explicitly turned off by an administrator.
You can access these settings from <your Confluence URL>/plugins/servlet/analytics/configuration or by clicking on the Analytics link in the Administration section in Confluence Administration.
Thanks Daniel for pointing out that this is the place to control Analytics used from Atlassian. The point I came on it is that the Comala Workflow Plugin also uses Google Analytics and this is disabled by default. I had to switch of 'Statistics' in the admin section of this plugin to get rid of it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.