Hi everyone!
I have 3 types of Assets objects:
Object1. Labels:
E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, E10
Object2. Group, with an attribute of type Labels:
Group A -> E1, E2, E3
Group B -> E4, E5, E6
Object3. User, with an attribute of type Groups (multivalue) and an attribute of type Labels (multivalue):
User 1:
- Groups: Group A, Group B.
- Labels: E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, E10
When I create a new User object, the labels field should list ONLY the labels that are associated with the selected groups, that is, if the user selects Group A, only the labels E1, E2, and E3 should be listed. If the user also selects Group B, the labels should be only E1...E6.
The AQL that I use in the Labels attribute of the User object does not get anything and the system generates an error, how can I filter the labels?
Regards