Hi, I'm new to JEMH, so a super basic question:
Currently when an answer email is sent to a (non-JIRA) user, it is formatted in the following way:
[ http://blubbb/browse/CSUP-123?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=1234#comment-1234 ]
Sebastian Baehr commented on CSUP-123:
--------------------------------------
Dear User,
have you tried turning it off and on again?
> Please help, program not working
> --------------
>
> Key: CSUP-123
> URL: http://blubbb/browse/CSUP-123
> Project: cSupport
> Issue Type: Supportticket
> Reporter: John Doe
> Labels: mail
>
> Why isn't this working?!
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.7#6163)
Now the problem is that I want to remove the links to the corresponding JIRA tickets, as they can't access them anyways (which is leading to confused customers as they don't know how to respond to the email).
Where can I find and edit the template that is used to generate the emails? I didn't find it in the JEMH settings.
Sebastian