Hi,
I want to be notified about the creation of a new space. I only found that it is possible to subscribe to daily updates. This will inform me about all activities and that is too much. I just want to know when a new space is created. Is there a way to do this?
Kind regards
Andreas
Hi Andreas,
It seems that this has already been raised as a new feature request in the past, but it's been closed as 'Won't Fix'. You can find the feature request here.
Hi Joe,
the feature request you mentioned (CONF-20952) is not quite the same I am looking for. For me it is ok, that the user opts-in. I just want to have the more specific option only to subscribe to the event of the space creation. I want that the creator of a new space doesn't has to notify everyone who might be interested in the existance of the new space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.