Hi:
My Confluence version is 5.0.2 and Chrome version is 27.
When edit page the edit section is too small
Chrome 27 is the dev and Chromium builds of Chrome right now. From what I can see, this would be a rendering issue on Chrome specifically to those builds.
I just tested this in the latest Stable (26) and everything looks to be fine there. If you need regular usage then you should switch back to a stable build of Chrome or use another browser.
Same happens under Linux with this version:
[8:25] bento:~% chromium --version
Chromium 26.0.1410.63
Same problem here with Chrome 27.0.1453.65. The workaround doesn't work for me, because we're on a ondemand instance.
May be fixed in Confluence 5.1.3
There is this workaround in pure css : (CONF-28415)
Under Look and Feel > Stylesheet (this is for Confluence 5.1, naming may be different in earlier versions), add the following CSS:
/* CONF-28415 */ form.editor .editor-default, .editor-fullheight { height: 100%; height: auto\9; /* IE8 */ }
Hey guys,
I'm on Version 27.0.1453.73 beta and the CSS workaround stopped working.
We had a server reboot yesterday, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
That javascript workaround work on Chrome 27.0.1453.73 :
./... Place the following in Confluence Admin > Look and Feel > Custom HTML > At end of the BODY:
<script> AJS.$(document).ready(function() { if (AJS.$('#wysiwygTextarea_ifr').length > 0) { AJS.$('#wysiwygTextarea_ifr').height(AJS.$('#rte').height()); } }); </script>
The edit window is full size in Chrome 27.0.1453.81 beta-m for me now. I previously had the same problem as OP.
Just upgraded to Chrome 27.0.1453.93, which is the latest stable. The edit area appears too small.
Full details are on https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-28415 , but in short:
JS workaround worked for me Conf 4.3, Chrome 27....94
Atlassian just released a Plugin that fixes the issue: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor-height-fix
Plugin fixes it for me
Chrome Version 28.0.1500.20 beta-m works correctly without plugins or confluence patches. This can be found in the current Chrome Beta channel http://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel
Perfect! Works!
the java script worked fine. Thank you
I just used the javascript in Confluence 5.1.2 for Chrome 28.0.1500.71 m and it worked well.
hello, I am using Chrome 34.0.1847.116 m and none of the solutions works
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.