I have multiple "feeder" pages summarizing sprint details for different engagements. These feeder pages roll up to a dashboard page to give a consolidated view.
A new field is needed for tracking additional data points ("Missed Story Reason--Owner" and "Missed Story Reason--Vendor"). These are numeric fields counting how many instances of missed stories were caused by owner vs. vendor. If I had just a few pages plus the dashboard to update, it would be a trivial task. However, there are hundreds of feeder pages involved.
Is there a way for me to use macros/SQL in the dashboard page to handle feeder pages with and without the new field so I can avoid retrofitting older pages? In other words, the dashboard should show both missed story fields, with values from pages that I've updated, and simply ignore/leave blank for pages not updated.
My experience so far has been that I need feeder page content consistent to roll up to a dashboard, and I haven't been able to find an alternative using statements like "IF 'Missed Story Reason--Owner" IS NOT NULL, etc.