I really want to remove some data from smart multi-select fields, and i do it by trying to filter out/remove elements from that fields but it deletes all data or does nothing.I would really appreciate a demo explaining how to make this idea work out, docs are not precise enough for me.It somethind like that ok? people=[entry.peopleList.asFilterBy(!id:_func.asEntryRef(entry.id)).transform(id).asList] (QUESTION ABOUT SYNTAX)@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Hi
There is no such function as "asFilterBy", but there is one that is named "asFilteredBy"
And that accepts a ConfiForms Filter expression, as explained in the documentation
Alex
I have a problem with that function, because I use it inside asEntryRef, but I still need to put inside filter something like that: "!id:[iftttResult_relatedID] as a filter, but when I do it and I look into the created page where given formula resolves all code dissapears
what do i do not properly?
I dont understand this. How this is related to a "created page"? Do you create a page with ConfiForms and want to use a asFilteredBy expression somewhere inside the macros that you have on the page you create?
I have create page integration rule, and inside it I want to create ifttt integration rule "Update Confiforms Entry by filter" that uses ifttt result the way i presented it in previous message. (that ifttt result is also generated by ifttt rule that is inside the same create page integration rule)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.