Hi,
I'm looking for a Confluence User Macro that allows me to display the list of pages with their last modification date, starting with the oldest
THANKS
Hi @Sébastien GAYOU
Please can you check the add on - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224103/content-viz-overviews-org-charts-news?hosting=cloud&tab=overview. This is exactly what you are looking for.
Good morning,
This add-on is "too" complete for my needs. I just need to list my pages in descending order of modification.
Thanks
Hello @Sébastien GAYOU
Atlassian has one possibility in their native tools which might help: the Confluence Usage Stats. However, it is reported to have an impact on performance. Perhaps worth a test?
Additionally, our team developed Viewtracker, which contains multiple reports and macros that could be helpful for your team. For example, the Content & Usage Report: Content, can provide you with a lot of metrics for your Confluence pages.
All the best!Rodrigo
Thanks for your answer. I hope that the answer from Rodrigo helped.
Thank you for the information about the Confluence Usage Stats module. It will give me some interesting information.but I can't find the classification I'm looking for.Your add-on "could" do the job, but I can't justify the cost. What's more, I'm using a server version, so I'm limited in the number of add-ons I can add.
Sébastien
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.