Is there any way we can assign “current” to the fixVersion JQL?
I have charts in Confluence that query Jira for the fixed version for each PI. I have to change the fixed version each PI to the new PI. What I would like to do is have a “current” JQL query tied to fixedVersion that will pull the current fixed version into the chart (possibly based on yearly quarters?) so I do not have to change the query every PI for every chart.
Current query we use on one chart: team = xx and issuetype = Risk AND fixVersion ~ "*2023 PI3"
Query I would like for the chart: team = xx and issuetype = Risk AND fixVersion ~ "*current"
I am fine using some other name besides "current" if needed (ie: currentFixVersion, etc.)
My team is Kanban and O&M so we have no releases and cannot use the earliestUnreleasedVersion() query to find the current fixed version.
No releases also keeps this query from working properly:
(fixVersion in startDate("before Now()") AND fixVersion in releaseDate("after now()"))