Hello to all!
I have upgraded JIRA 4.4.4 to JIRA 6.1.3. The last thing to do was to make plugin Behaviours running. One behaviour, defined long time ago, fills field "Tester" with name of current logged user.
However, it uses class com.opensymphony.com.User, that is not currently available. Due to it I cannot compile script and use method getUser().
I have tried a lot to find alternative class in various discussion forums, but without success. Here are classes I tried and results of their usage:
import com.opensymphony.user.User; (cannot be compiled)
import com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api.User; (error @ exec)
import com.atlassian.jira.user.UserUtils; (cannot be compiled)
import com.atlassian.jira.user.UserKeyService; (cannot be compiled)
All I need is the name of the class to import to be able to use method getUser(), or the way to find username.
Current script (with no changes described above) is attached.
My JIRA runs as WAR in Tomcat 7.0.29, linux x64.
Could you help me, please?
Leos