I'm trying to import issues with sprint information, per the documentation here.
This is just the example from the above link - Jira's own documentation. There's a typo in the original (unclosed quotation) which I've fixed here. If I run this through the json importer:
{
"projects": [
{
"name": "Project",
"key": "KEY",
"issues": [
{
"externalId": "51",
"priority" : "High",
"description" : "Test JSON import",
"status" : "TO DO",
"reporter" : "abcde-12345-fedcba",
"issueType" : "Bug",
"summary" : "Test JSON import",
"customFieldValues": [
{
"fieldName": "Sprint",
"fieldType": "com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-sprint",
"value": [
{
"rapidViewId": 30,
"state": CLOSED",
"startDate": "2018-01-01",
"endDate": "2018-01-01",
"completeDate": "2018-01-01",
"name": "New Sprint"
}
]
}
]
}
]
}
]
}
I get the following error:
2023-07-21 21:42:17,718 WARN - Cannot add value [ [{rapidViewId=30, state=CLOSED, startDate=2018-01-01, endDate=2018-01-01, completeDate=2018-01-01, name=New Sprint}] ] to CustomField Sprint in Issue with summary 'Test JSON import'. Probably value was in incorrect format
And of course none of my own data works, either.
Any ideas???