We moved issues from one project to another and when doing that the fix version field got a different id number in the back ground which now when we do a filter and sort by "FixVersion" and then by Feature ID, it will NOT allow us to keep all the FixVersions together, so even though the value is the same, it views it as different because it was given a different ID number when moved. I think all I have to do is instead of using the "FixVersion" in my filter, I could use the FixVersionID? to sort correctly?
So, does anyone know if that is possible and tell me what that ID name would be? I have tried FixVersionID and it doesn't pop up when writing the filter through JQL.
OR any suggestions how to fix this and get them all changed to the same ID so I can use the FixVersion field name and get it to sort how the user wants it too FixVersion then by Feature ID.
Thanks!