Hi team, I keep an eye on this feature table and wonder with the remaining "coming soon" features will become available.
Understand Atlassian Intelligence features in products | Atlassian Support
Any insight you can provided would be great.
Loving the product so far!
Hi Dani,
Thanks for your interest! We are unable to provide a date, but we're hoping to get something into general availability within the next few months.
That being said, a lot of the capabilities in that table are already being used by customers as part of our early access program. This program rolls out access gradually depending on instance criteria and so forth. Your org administrator can sign up to the early access program here: https://atlassian.com/ai as capabilities become available and your environment is applicable.
Sherif
Hi @Dani Casquero thank you for reaching out to us. I'm Daniella and I'm on the product marketing team. 👋🏻
Would you be interested in chatting so I can better understand your use cases for AI features and how you envision them helping you and your organization?
This would be for internal product development purposes only, and all feedback will be kept confidential. If you'd like to chat, please find a time on my calendar:
https://www.getclockwise.com/c/daniella-latham/30-min-meeting
Thanks, Daniella
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.