So here is my challenge...I've tried looking for documentation but haven't yet tracked anything down so if this is answered somewhere, please point me to it! :-)
I want to be able to manage as much as possible at the Epic-level while having the ability to drill-down into the details (but going directly into the children (Issues, sub-tasks, etc.)
- Is there a way to automate a status change for the Epic based on the collective status of the children? Example: All children = Done so Epic Status = Done
- Is there a document or example that describes what info, if any, can essentially be passed up to the Epic from the children? (example: We may t-shirt-size stories in points but when it comes to tasking out stories, we are dealing with hours. I want, on the epic, to be able to see the total estimated hours across all my stories, sub-tasks, etc. as well as seeing amount of hours spent and amount of hours remaining)