Hello,
I use Jira ticketing platform at my Employer in my daily work.
And I have a question regarding the notifications: I know that JIRA is sending email notifications but I think it would save a lot of time in our daily activities if everyday when one of the tickets assigned on my name gets a new comment added I can receive a notification in Jira page directly .
To appear as a little mailbox icon in the bar and each time one of my tickets is updated with a comment by other teams or by the requester to appear there as a new notification , so that I can click on the notification and open the ticket directly to see the new update/comment.
Today in order to see if my tickets are having new comments added I need to check either in the email notifications, either take my tickets one by one and check the comments section. So is a little time consuming..
There is such a feature already available in JIRA or it is a thing that can be done from your side?
Many thanks