Hi,
I am trying to make an automation that edits the summary to show two text entries that are added via a smart form. I am able to get 1 working via the copy function but cannot seem to get the code to show these values at all.
Here is the XLM from the backend of a sample that I want to add:
<customfield id="customfield_10377" key="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:textfield">
<customfieldname>Claim Name - NTIS</customfieldname>
<customfieldvalues>
<customfieldvalue>test</customfieldvalue>
I can get this working via code for a field that I do not wish to show via the code '{{customfield_10127.value}}' via the SET option.
<customfield id="customfield_10127" key="com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:select">
<customfieldname>Native Title Request Type - NTILS</customfieldname>
<customfieldvalues>
<customfieldvalue key="10757">
<![CDATA[ Indicative Claim Map ]]>
What am I missing here?
The only difference I see between the two is 'textfield' at the end of the key for the one I am trying to add whereas 10127 has select.
Any help would be appreciated.
