I'm getting the same error quite often in various project builds in Bamboo OnDemand - it won't clone my repos. I have a number of projects, each with their own repo, but I can't imagine I'm actually filling up the space on the EC2 instance...
Job error summary:
The build has failed to check out the source code: : No space left on device
From the "full build log"
| 23-Jan-2014 21:00:42 |
Build libjava_store - develop - Default Job #14 (STORE-DEV-JOB1-14) started building on agent Elastic Agent on i-c9a0e0e9 |
| 23-Jan-2014 21:00:42 |
Build working directory is /mnt/bamboo-ebs/bamboo-agent/build-dir/STORE-DEV-JOB1 |
| 23-Jan-2014 21:00:42 |
Error occurred while executing the build for libjava_store - develop - Default Job #14 (STORE-DEV-JOB1-14) : : No space left on device |
I'm running on an Amazon Linux EBS x86_64, M1 LARGE, which should have:
7.5 GiB memory
4 EC2 Compute Units (2 virtual cores with 2 EC2 Compute Units each)
850 GB instance storage
I only do shallow clones, and not the entire repo (we use bitbucket) for the repositories. And even if I did get the whole repo and all history, my repos just aren't that big. So I can't figure out what's up.
I'm sure I've configured something wrong, but I have no idea how to figure out what...
Any ideas are welcome!