I am setting up automation notifications and I want to include the name of the assignee as part of the body of the email. I can successfully add their name using the {{issue.assignee.displayName}} smart value, however our active directory is set to lastname, firstname so that is how the display name appears in the email.
I was able to use the split function to display just the first name or just the last name but I have not been able to get it to chnage the order and show the displayName as Firstname, Lastname.
These options get me the first name only:
{{issue.assignee.displayName.split (",").last}}
{{issue.assignee.displayName.split ("").last}}
and this got me the last name only:
{{issue.assignee.displayName.aplit (",").first | last}}
Does anyone know a way to do this?
For clarity here is a sample of what I get using just the standard smart value:
"Please work with Geffre, Renee, the primary automatically assigned to these request types to determine if any assistance is required to balance workloads. If ..."
I want it to read:
"Please work with Renee Geffre, the primary automatically assigned to these request types..."
For now I am adding the email address of the assignee instead, but that isn't optimal either.