I upgraded Confluence from 7.19.0 to 8.4.0, following https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/how-to-fix-the-collation-and-character-set-of-a-mysql-database- manually-744326173.html I modified mysql, but the server cannot be started, what should I do?
? [13] ??? [errors.jsp] ????? 10: <link rel="shortcut icon" href="johnson/fav-confluence.ico"> 11: <% 12: JohnsonPageI18NProvider johnsonPageI18NProvider = (JohnsonPageI18NProvider ) BootstrapUtils.getBootstrapContext().getBean("johnsonPageI18NProvider"); 13: String translations = johnsonPageI18NProvider.getTranslations().serialize(); 14: %> 15: <script> 16: window.i18n = <%=translations%> ; Stacktrace:
Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryPro totype5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]
Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryPrototype5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.hibernate.service.spi.ServiceException: Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine. jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]
Unable to create requested service [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.spi.JdbcEnvironment]
com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Failed to initialize pool: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)