Hi,
We have setup a flow between two different Service Management project. All the user ticket creates in Project A but if the staff working in that project can't resolve the ticket they can escalate it. When they do that a linked issue is created in Project B (Create on transition).
Now I have created an automation rule (multiple project) that resolves the ticket in project A if the linked ticket in project B is resolved.
The problem is the trigger for the rule which is WHEN: Issue transitioned to Resolved. There are a huge number of cases per day in project A that are transitioned to status Resolved which means that the rule will be executing a lot. Is there a way I can optimize it and limit this to the ticket concerned?
We have same statusnames and transitions in both projects and I can of course change the statusname in project B but I want to avoid it.