I would like to know how to work with confiforms smart multiselect. In the scope of this question I will call smart multiselect field as "list".
Imagine a situation that I would like to modify that field with integration rule:
- How to modify last element in a list
- How to modify element in a list that has certain value. For ex. List: [x, y, z, y] and you have to modify every y value into "u".
- How to delete elements from a list that have certain value
- How to modify a list with use of Run Javascript Integration rule. Where can I define that function (I cannot access Confluence Administration at all, but I have HTML macro accessible idk if its helpful)
Lets take into consideration smartfield being data source:
- How to get unique values from a list into another smart multiselect field
I would really appreciate example for every point.