Does accessing the Components List (Auto Complete Renderer) from an Issue Collector Screen embedded in Confluence Page work for anyone?
Hey there, Craig.
I noticed that it has been a while since you receive any response here. Have you raised a ticket in the following link:
https://support.atlassian.com
You will be able seek help from the support engineers regarding the questions that you have here. If you have not, I would kindly suggest you to do so.
Hope this helps and all the best.
This is still a bug for us and a support ticket has been raised but there continues to be no progress on this. I am trying to understand if this functionality is working for anyone?
Dear Craig,
Would you mind sharing the ticket to me? Perhaps I can see what I can do to assist you with it.
Sorry for the delay the Ticket # is 1. JSP-154113
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.