HiI'll explain my use case here:I would like to implement an automation which will send a slack message to a person if he/she is mentioned in any of the issue. If Slacking is not an option we may use any other alternative like assigning the ticket to that person.Could you please guide me to implement this? Thank youAkshay
Hi @Akshay Jadhav and welcome to community!This should do the work:
Thank you @Mindaugas Dūda , I'll give it a try. I assume this message will be forwarded to a Group. Is there a way to send it to the specific user?
When using jql:comment ~ "\"username\""replace username with a specific user name and this will trigger sending of slack message
Oh, actually I meant it can be triggered by any username but can it be forwarded as a private message on slack to the 'tagged' user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.