Hello everyone,
I did not found an answer to my question online, so I'm here to ask you
I have a project named "HelloWorld" with a customfield (with is a cascading select list if it matters) named "Product & Version"
This field only have 1 context/configuration scheme which is for this project HelloWorld.
As it should have every product and version for each one, it will be time consuming for Jira admins to maintain this field, adding new values regularly.
The user JohnDoe which has the role Administrator for this project but is a standard user without access to administrator rights on Jira wants to be able to modify this field values, so us admins don't have to do this.
I searched in the project options, but I found nowhere to modify the customfield value from the project administrator perspective.
Is there a way for him to update the field context ?
If not, is there a good way to allow him to do this without giving him full jira admin rights ? (Maybe there is a way to give admins rights only for some customfields ?)
Regards,