The integration between the two (three) systems seems to mostly work after upgrade to JIRA 5.0 but I don't seem to be able to create issues from FishEye / Crucible. I'm quite new to FishEye so maybe I'm doing something wrong but could someone please confirm that this feature either works or does not work with the new JIRA?
Hi Borek,
What makes the integration between JIRA and FishEye is the JIRA FishEye Plugin, a plugin that comes bundled with JIRA. According to the compatibility matrix available at the plugin site, the plugin version that comes bundled with JIRA 5.0 (which is 5.0.0) is compatible with FishEye 2.4.1 to FishEye 2.7.15, so there aren't any incompatibility issues.
The problem may lie in the integration steps, so let's review them.
/secure/CreateSubTaskIssueDetails.jspa /browse/ /rest /plugins/servlet/applinks/whoami /plugins/servlet/streams /rpc/soap /sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest /secure/RunPortlet
Pheww... I think this will do the trick
If you have any issues after trying the above steps, don't hesitate to create a support ticket.
Cheers,Felipe Kraemer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.