Hi all,
Is here anyone who created a jenkins job for building a jira plugin?
I would like to know if it is possible and how to deal with atlassian's sdk in Jenkins?
Thank you!
Hi,
We're using Jenkins to build our plugin - Configuration Manager for JIRA. Here's a summary of the required configuration:
Boris How did you fix the missing jta-1.0.1.pom issue. I have been trying to get it to work and have followed all the instructions I could find with no succes. It never seems to find it.
I've installed it in my own maven repository. Cloudbees offers a maven repository for freee, so you might consider it as an option.
What did you use for your own maven repository. I have been playing with artifactory but Jenkins complains that it needs Maven 3.0.2 to force dependency resolution form artifactory. I looked at CloudBees but would like to setup my own maven repo locallly.
You can try Nexus OSS - http://www.sonatype.org/nexus/it's one of the best out there .
I can't find the atlassian plugin sdk in Jenkins plugin directory, how do I install this?
Hi Boris,
Could you please provide steps to provide target JIRA server details in Jenkins to install a built JIRA plugin?
Thanks.
I copied the Atlassian SDK maven settings.xml to /opt/settings.xml and edited it.
<repository><id>atlassian-plugin-sdk</id><url>file:///usr/share/atlassian-plugin-sdk-8.2.2/repository</url><snapshots><enabled>true</enabled></snapshots><releases><enabled>true</enabled><checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy></releases></repository>
Just replace the ${env.ATLAS_HOME} with real path to your Atlassian SDK home.
And then put the path /opt/settings.xml to project's advanced build settings on Jenkins.
Then build succeed in my server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.