از طریق تکست باکس announcement bannerکد جاوا و cssنوشته ام ولی دیگر نه من نه هیچ کاربر دیگری نمیتوانند در نرم افزار لاگین کنند. و کد جاوا در صفحه لاگین نوشته شده است. لطفا جهت رفع این مشکل راهنمایی بفرمایید. با سپاس
سلام @faranaknorouzi ،
به انجمن Atlassian خوش آمدید.
اگر مجوز فعال و قرارداد پشتیبانی با Atlassian دارید، ممکن است بخواهید از مدیران Jira خود بخواهید مستقیماً با پشتیبانی Atlassian تماس بگیرند.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
If you have an active license and support contract with Atlassian you may want to have your Jira Administrators contact Atlassian support directly at
Not running Jira is defined for all users I have written java and css code through the announcement banner text box, but neither I nor any other user can login to the software. And the Java code is written on the login page. Please help to solve this problem. Thanks
Not running Jira is defined for all users
I have written java and css code through the announcement banner text box, but neither I nor any other user can login to the software. And the Java code is written on the login page. Please help to solve this problem. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.