All of a sudden today I'm getting a bunch of emails from noreply@altassian.com in what looks like notification email abut each and every post made here. It's from a bunch of issues here that I have not subscribed to and really do not wish to see the emails of. How do I turn it off?
Andrew,
Are you following any particular components or topics, such as "JIRA?" If so, you may want to go "unwatch" those topics. You can find the topics you're watching by navigating to the "Topics" link towards the top of the page.
Turns out I was watching the JIRA topic 'cept I never turned that on! Does that get turned on simply because I post something about JIRA or mention it as a keyword?
Generally something will pop up after you post an answer or topic that asks if you want to watch it. Its semi-confusing, since at the time one might think the popup is implying that you are watching the Question, not the entire topic!
Might be but as I said, I didn't click "Hey watch this" on anything. Strange.
Definitely strange. I know some of the followed or tracked tags from the old site carried over as these followed topics. If you had an old account, that may have happened during the migration.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.