Hi allBy doing a transition, I want to get several issues from project A, into project B under a specific issue as a subtask (sub-test). (Issue link not needed) Unfortunately, I am not getting further. Does anyone have a solution for me. Thanks for your interest.
Hi @Ozan Topkaya
in your post-creation script, there's a type: you have
${issue.getAsString("APV")}
which in not a valid Groovy syntax, you need
issue.getAsString("APV")
(the ${} syntax is only valid within Groovy string constants and Groovy templates)
Hello DavidThank you for the information. Now I am able to create Subtasks.Still I can't manage to pull the field contents from the source issues. It creates as many tickets as JQL outputs in the script but all without summary, APV and APV Stl. fields. How can I build the connection between main tickets which are in other Project and new subtasks inin shown project? GoalI want to copy/create all those issues:project = SWINV AND status in (Aktualisierung, Installiert) AND Plattform-Entscheid in ('CSS Desktop') AND apv = 'p3839'in project SWREL under one current ticket as a subtask.
Each issue returned by the JQL search (which, by the way, you could simplify using JMWE's jqlSearch global function) is available through the it global variable.
So to copy the Summary of each issue returned by the JQL search to each new issue, you can add the Summary field, select "Set field value to Groovy Expression" and use this value:
it.get("summary")
and repeat the same for other fields you want to copy.
Hello DavidThank you very much for your help. Now it is working.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.