In reviewing the documentation for the CSV Import function it indicates that you can import multiple values to Multiselect fields:
Your CSV file can contain multiple entries for the one Multi Select Custom Field. For example:
1 2 Summary,Multi Select,Multi Select,Multi Select Sample issue,Value 1,Value 2,Value 3
This will populate the Multi Select Custom Field with multiple values.
When I attempted to do this I received an error referencing that None was not a value (I did not take a screenshot). I believe this resulted as the number of values in the source data varies from 1 to 6. This means I have 6 columns of data for this field in the source file however many of these cells are empty. For empty cells do I need to have a value in these e.g. "None"? I recall seeing the starting value for the Multiselect field as None when I was editing the values but this does not appear in the Issue in View, Edit or Create mode. Thanks in advance.