Hello,
I am using the UWV version 4.0 to convert our MoinMoin pages into Confluence 4.3.7. Everything appears to work right during the export phase, however, at the end, I receive this error:
2014-05-27 14:29:34,639 DEBUG [main] - Adding User and Date metadata - Complete
2014-05-27 14:29:34,639 DEBUG [main] - Converting list in Page: CreatingNewParameters NewParameters 051006.txt
2014-05-27 14:29:34,640 INFO [main] - time to convert 1ms
2014-05-27 14:29:34,640 INFO [main] - ::: total time to convert files: 146 seconds.
2014-05-27 14:29:34,640 DEBUG [main] - Engine Saves To Disk setting turned off.
2014-05-27 14:29:34,640 DEBUG [main] - Checking Pages object is valid.
2014-05-27 14:29:34,640 DEBUG [main] - --> Pages object is valid.
2014-05-27 14:29:34,642 DEBUG [main] - Page root set to: Home
2014-05-27 14:29:34,642 DEBUG [main] - comparing: Home and Home
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.uwc.hierarchies.ContentHierarchy$VersionComparator.compare(ContentHierarchy.java:355)
at java.util.TreeMap.compare(TreeMap.java:1188)
at java.util.TreeMap.put(TreeMap.java:531)
at java.util.TreeSet.add(TreeSet.java:255)
at com.atlassian.uwc.hierarchies.HierarchyNode.addChild(HierarchyNode.java:54)
at com.atlassian.uwc.hierarchies.ContentHierarchy.getPenultimateNode(ContentHierarchy.java:174)
at com.atlassian.uwc.hierarchies.ContentHierarchy.buildHierarchy(ContentHierarchy.java:58)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.ConverterEngine.convert(ConverterEngine.java:415)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.ConverterEngine.convert(ConverterEngine.java:215)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.UWCCommandLineInterface.convert(UWCCommandLineInterface.java:175)
at com.atlassian.uwc.ui.UWCCommandLineInterface.main(UWCCommandLineInterface.java:56)
I've tested the connection between UWC and our Confluence instance and it works fine. Google doesn't turn up much and neither does Atlassian Answers. Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.